Head of Product
Line Management Responsibilities
Main Purpose of Role
A Senior Project Manager is needed to manage the rollout of mobile app projects for Wexer, the leading provider of digital fitness technologies. You’ll be overseeing the rollout of our white label app products for leading global fitness providers; coordinating the technical delivery project with our outsource development partner, in house teams, and client stakeholder teams.
With 300% growth over the past year and installations with the majority of the top 25 club groups globally, Wexer is a truly global provider of virtual classes, present in more than 40 countries across 5 continents. Our mission is to make world class exercise accessible to more people by providing a convenient and non-intimidating way to exercise through the use of technology.
Our vision is to create a healthier and happier planet by delivering a partner-centric business approach. At Wexer we don’t have customers, only partners and we work vigorously to earn and keep partners’ trust and to secure long-term relationships.
About the Role…
We are building a team made up of extraordinary, passionate and talented team members who are above average on skills, competencies and dedication, and who will take responsibility in shaping the company. We raise the bar with every hire and promotion – are you next?
To be successful in this role, you will be a globally oriented project manager with a passion for digital transformation. You will become part of a hard-working, high performing and dynamic team. We set the bar high and so do you.
- Manage the delivery schedule (Gantt)
- Lead weekly project status meetings with project sub-teams
- Monitor project status against schedule
- Deliver weekly status report
- Manage actions and follow ups as needed
Educated to degree level or higher
Experience / Skills
- Managing multiple stakeholder groups and of defining and enforcing project governance models
- Experience of large tech delivery / rollout projects with distributed teams
- Understanding of agile development processes and how to integrate with more typical waterfall project delivery
- Expert with Microsoft Project or similar for managing project plan
- Understanding of app development processes would be preferred
- Comfortable organising meetings / setting agenda / chairing
- Experience working with technical system integrations projects
- Numerate and commercially aware
- Knowledge of Fitness Industry preferred
To apply please sumbit your CV to: email@example.com