Job Title: Business Development Executive (BDE) – Web Player
Reports to: Head of Business Development (HBD)
Place of Work: United States
Line Management Responsibilities: None
Employed by: Wexer Virtual
Organisational Context: Business Development / Account Management
Main Purpose of Role
To be responsible for managing, implementing and driving the company’s European Web Player sales both commercially and operationally, creating robust, positive relationships and generating new business in the franchise, single site operator and small fitness chains 10/20 sites markets.
Our vision is to create a healthier and happier planet by delivering a partner-centric business approach. At Wexer we don’t have customer, only partners and we work vigorously to earn and keep partners’ trust and to secure long-term relationships.
As digital fitness market leader, our mission at Wexer is to make world-class exercise accessible to more people through the use of technology – at the same time ensuring traditional fitness operators remain at the very heart of this experience.
Our technology creates a bridge between the digital and physical worlds. It enhances our clients’ in-facility products and experiences; it broadens the audience for their expertise, talent and programming via new ‘always-on’ channels; and it enables every user touchpoint to be shaped by data and personalised insight.
Our technology isn’t there to replace operators. It’s a vital tool to guarantee their future.
About the Role…
To be successful in this role, you will be a sales ace with a partner centric mind-set. You have a good understanding of selling SaaS solutions. You will become part of a hard-working, high performing, young and dynamic team. We set the bar high and so do you.
Direct Responsibilities: Sales and After Sales Services
- The main task is to generate sales from new and existing business, and help building/growing for our Web Player business in the US
- The candidate must make sure clients experience smooth transition from purchase to having a fully functional Web Player for their facility/club – and assist with any support
- Contacting, winning and developing new potential clients, specifically among the single club owners and franchisees
- Contact for franchise and single sites Sales & Services in the US market
- Assist the HBD with Key Accounts and large accounts on pre- and post-sales activities on the Web Player
- Reporting of Sales statistics to HBD
- Review new business revenue targets on a monthly basis to ensure achievement is on track and produce a profit and loss analysis
- Communicate with the HBD on a weekly basis to ensure all business opportunities are being closed in line with sales strategies and agreed KPI’s
- To ensure all progress is reported on in a clear and consistent manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Work well to deadlines and targets
- Works with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to determine the needs and requirements of potential partners offering suitable solutions and overcoming objections as and when required
- Meets and demonstrates Wexer values
- Additional languages are a benefit but not essential
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Has substantial experience communicating effectively with key decision makers including; owners and franchisees
- At least 1 years previous sales experience in SaaS solutions
- Proven experience in sales, meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets
- Proven commercial acumen of driving a revenue line within a business
- Has experience in producing sales plan, setting targets and producing budgets
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of Fitness Industry
- Salesforce experience
Salary: Competitive base salary with uncapped OTE
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org