We have a variety of brand-new classes available on your platforms from some of our top content providers – across all categories, for all abilities.
- 10 new classes from BOXX – all are part of a new, easy-to-follow format
- These are all circuit-style workouts – where you do an exercise for an allotted time, at your own pace
- The workouts have no verbal instruction from the instructor – they are that easy to follow
All workouts can be done with no equipment or using a set of dumbbells – alternatively using two water bottles or something similar
- FULL BODY BLAST: Grab a set of dumbbells or a pair of water bottles for this full body workout, with carefully selected exercises. Perfect for a full-body tune up in under 25 minutes
- SHORT BOXING WORKOUT: Find your inner Rocky Balboa and blow off some steam throwing punches. 10 minutes well spent if you want to relieve stress or fight off frustrations.
Top Tip: Repeat the same workout a few times to challenge yourself: Can you improve your number of reps per round?
- 7 classes are from the new low-impact workout series from 1FitLife
- These are perfect for beginners or those who need a gentle workout
- These videos include both workouts, yoga-sessions, dance and even Pilates.
The last 3 workouts follow 1FitLife’s signature, high-quality training principle, including balanced intensity and exercise choices
- YOGA WIND DOWN: A slow-paced yoga practice including mind-focused exercises to leave both body and mind balanced.
- MORNING ENERGISER WORKOUT: Get moving to start your day right with a mix of exercises and movements to wake up the body for a long day.
Top Tip: New low-impact classes are perfect for the inexperienced users, that want to get an easy introduction to virtual workouts
- New Move123 classes for everyone
- 36 classes across all categories
- Move123 makes it easy to get a workout in: There are classes down to 5 minutes and the longest class is only 20 minutes
For desk sitters:
The perfect release and help for those stuck at the desk all day, every day.
- Stretch Desk Sitters 5min with Mitch # 30: Get some much-needed wrist release
- Stretch Desk Sitters 5min with Mitch # 31: First aid for tight hips and lower back
- Yoga Desk Sitters 5min with Mitch # 30: Open up the shoulders to relieve stress
Brand new Barre classes:
- BARRE LOWER BODY 10 MINS WITH WENDY #1: Leg-focused workout guaranteed to make you feel your glutes and thighs
- BARRE TOTAL BODY 20 MINS WITH THERESIA: Full body workout, perfect for beginners getting started on Barre-training
Top Tip: Rather than doing one longer workout, stack several short workouts to get a personalised workout with loads of variation.
For more information about these classes, or any of the content on our platform please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org