Job Title: Marketing Account Manager
Reports to: Head of Customer Success
Place of Work: Auckland, New Zealand
Line Management Responsibilities: None
Employed by: Wexer Virtual
Organisational Context: Marketing / Accounts
As a digital fitness market leader, our mission at Wexer is to make world-class exercise accessible to more people by harnessing the power of technology, while simultaneously ensuring traditional facilities remain at the very heart of the fitness experience.
Our technology creates a bridge between the digital and physical worlds, enhancing the customer journey by delivering a seamless, premium exercise experience that meets their needs wherever they may be – in your facilities or elsewhere.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking to hire a talented Marketing Account Manager to join our growing team in our Auckland office. Working in a fast-paced Marketing team, collaborating closely with the Sales and Account Management teams, you will be responsible for the creation and execution of dedicated campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and usage of our virtual fitness solutions with our ever expanding customer base – across both multiple verticals and geographic regions.
The chosen candidate will have plenty of ideas, energy and enthusiasm and be able to work hard and swiftly on a diverse selection of campaigns. You will be responsible for managing end-to-end customer success campaigns – as well as the production of various print/digital launch and onboarding assets.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset, process driven, and confident with decision-making based around data. This role will require you to use your initiative, be proactive and an excellent communicator. You’ll be expected to have a good knowledge of marketing trends be able to apply them to your work. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to add their flare to a newly created marketing function.
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced marketeer with a data centric mindset. You will be working in the marketing team supporting the account management team with client rollouts and campaigns. You will become part of a hard-working, high performing and dynamic team – supporting customers across a wide range of regions and sectors. We set the bar high and you will need to do so too.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering world-class marketing support to our broad range of accounts – helping them grow their virtual fitness offerings
- Support account-based selling – create activation campaigns through Salesforce to grow and retain the number of installations/licenses with current customers
- Develop strategies based on knowledge to optimise retention and growth with existing clients
- Long range marketing planning and execution
- Ensure that all creative is produced in a customer focused manner
- To effectively communicate across a range of sectors and audiences – delivering clear and concise information and support to all stakeholders
- Keep account management materials and associated marketing assets current and relevant
- Manage and deliver projects, sometimes to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high quality output
- Lead on customer experience planning including; feedback, case studies etc
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Supporting the Marketing Director to deliver the global marketing plan
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent, preferably in a marketing, management or related subject
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets
- Experience in producing marketing plans, setting targets and managing budgets
- Salesforce & Pardot experience – managing campaigns, workflow automations
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and visual aesthetic
- Confident with Google Suite
- Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign – basics
- Website – WordPress experience, building landing pages
- Email marketing – best practices
- Data confidence – understanding what to measure, tracking KPIs,
- Great communication and creative/ concept development skills
- Branding – understanding and working within brand guidelines for both Wexer and our customers
- Proven experience within a similar role and the ability to implement and manage campaigns from initial brief right up to completion
- Event Management experience
- Video production – creating onboarding and how-to videos
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Detailed knowledge of fitness industry preferred
- Competitive salary package
- Free access to the Wexer Web Player for you and your family
- Great offices and location
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com