Job Title: Copywriter
Reports To: Marketing Director
Place of Work: London, UK + remote
Line Management Responsibilities: None
Employed By: Wexer
Who we are looking to hire…
As a Copywriter, you are well-versed in all kinds of copy and bring voice, style and killer content to a wide variety of projects and campaigns. As a member of the Marketing team, we treat you as a strategic partner capable of communicating and strategising with project owners and internal departments (like sales and product marketing) to determine the right content and copy to meet key initiatives. You think outside the box, deliver on deadlines and are always up for a creative challenge.
What you’ll do:
- Be a strategic partner to project owners, making recommendations on the best way to meet their needs through copy, fleshing out creative briefs as needed.
- Write compelling copy in a variety of formats, from web copy to banner ads to blog posts to email nurtures.
- Research industries and topics to produce personalised content by audience.
- Shape language and tone of copy to elevate brand voice.
- Meet deadlines on all projects and work with the Marketing Director to ensure copy is flawless.
- Edit copy, ensuring for consistent voice, correct grammar and strategic alignment to the project.
- Regularly pitch content ideas and participate in brainstorms related to the company’s content marketing strategy and demand generation efforts.
- Concept campaign ideas for major initiatives, like product releases, events and more.
Who you are committed to being:
- You have excellent writing, editorial and reviewing skills – with experience writing creative and engaging content.
- Comfortable writing in a variety of formats and styles.
- Someone with impeccable attention to detail.
- A creative thinker and problem solver who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a solid understanding of overall marketing strategy and are able to serve as a strategic partner to departments across the team.
- Effective and proactive communicator who enjoys collaborating and working with others.
- Have a data-driven approach and know the importance of appropriately quantifying your work
- Driven and welcome to constructive feedback to improve your skills.
- Passionate about what you do and all things writing, marketing and storytelling.
- You are naturally well organised and can keep cool when working to tight deadlines.
Experience you’ll need:
- You are a native English speaker
- 3+ years working in Marketing as a Content Marketer, Copywriter or related role
- Bachelor degree with at least a 2:1 in Marketing, Journalism, Communication, English or related field
- Must have at least 2 years of experience writing for B2B audiences
- Must have experience creating B2B lead nurture emails / demand generation copy
- Experience writing content for every stage of the marketing lifecycle
- Experience creating engaging content for different audiences and know how to adapt your copy appropriately
- Competitive salary package
- Free access to the Wexer Web Player for you and your family
- Great offices and location
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
***Please submit writing examples with your application***
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org