If you were to compile a wish-list for the perfect online fitness platform for your gym, what would be on it?
As the shortcomings of B2C platforms such as Instagram – the immediate go-to for many gyms when they had to pivot to digital almost overnight – start to niggle, we’re guessing your list might include some, and quite possibly all, of the following points:
- White label, so in- and out-of-club fitness experiences are all delivered under one brand. Yours.
- An option to stream content by your own instructors in an environment where you have full control over your generated content.
- The option to monetise, placing content behind a paywall.
- A platform where you own the data – and with it the member relationship – with good analytics to secure user insights.
- Options to personalise and bespoke the experience.
- Music licence-free, so you avoid those legal pitfalls.
- Strength in depth of content, so there’s something for everyone.
- Cost-effective, quick to create, simple to use.
If we’re correct in our assumptions then there’s good news from Wexer, because we’ve launched a new feature into our highly popular Web Player and Wexer App that will allow you to upload your own content onto the platform.
A quick back-pedal for those not yet familiar with the Wexer Web Player. This password-protected, white label web portal gives users access to 600+ on-demand virtual group exercise classes that they can do any time, anywhere, on any internet-enabled device. All classes are led by the world’s top instructors, are music licence-free, and cover categories from HIIT to yoga, meditation to strength and conditioning, cycling to boxing to dance… the list goes on, with all levels of experience catered for.
And now, it will also feature a new section – Connect – where you can upload whatever video content you’d like to share with your members, whether that’s exercise classes led by your in-house superstars or complementary content such as nutrition workshops and guided meditation sessions.
In phase one, all Connect content will be on-demand; phase two will include an option to live stream classes too.
Let’s quickly tick off the above list:
- White label – check.
- Content by your own instructors – check.
- Full control over your generated content – for both quality control and scheduling – check.
- Options to monetise – check, with password-protected access and the option to issue access codes of different durations.
- Ownership of the data and strong analytics – check.
- Bespoking of the experience – check, including the option to highlight specific classes or collections to your members.
- Music licence-free – check.
- Strength in depth – check, with 600+ classes from our global content providers as well as all the content you upload yourself.
- Cost-effective, quick to create, simple to use – check, check and check; we can get a Web Player live in as little as seven days from you signing a contract.
All new Web Players will now include Connect as standard. Existing Web Player customers will receive Connect as a complimentary upgrade, which will be rolled out throughout June and July.
To find out more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org